For a pleasant stay where comfort and calm rhyme with conviviality, Marilyne and Stéphane welcome you to the 4-star campsite of Kaysersberg-Vignoble, elected favorite village of the French in 2017, 15 minutes walk from downtown.
Located in a region renowned for its gastronomy, its wines and its tourist attractions, the campsite with its natural environment has 110 green, shaded pitches, marked out by hedges for caravanning, camping-car or tents, pitches of about 90 m².
The campsite benefits from a privileged location near the cities of Colmar, Strasbourg or Mulhouse, the Vosges, the wine road and allows to make numerous pedestrian or bicycle excursions (cycle track), numerous natural activities and visits.
4 sanitary blocks (toilets-showers-washrooms), one of which is heated during the cold season, 1 heated baby room, with solar hot water production, are accessible to people with reduced mobility and maintained with ecological products.
- The circulation of the personnel is done by bicycle.
- Voted best campsite in France for outdoor accommodation by Tourisme et Handicap in 2015
- Voted best campsite in the Haut-Rhin in the 2016 Welcome and Flower Contest
The little extras that you will appreciate:
- For 10 consecutive nights spent, the 11th is free
- Free WIFI access
- No dead garage in JULY AND AUGUST
- Outside parking is mandatory for visitors
- No double axle caravan
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and their vaccination record must be up to date
- Dogs are not allowed in JULY and AUGUST
- No rentals
2 persons + motorhome or caravan + electricity (13A)
Low season : 18,70 €
High season: 20,40 €
Open from 01/04/2022 till 30/09/2023