Want to ... Let yourself live ?
- On its 4 ha classified 4 *, 208 pitches lined with trees and hedges offering shade and sun invite you to total relaxation. Our privileged guests, the storks, will not fail, from time to time, to pay you a spontaneous visit.
- From local specialties flattering the recognized reputation of Alsatian cuisine to fine flavors that will delight the most demanding palates, savor the menu and the setting of Ribeauvillé's restaurants while fully appreciating their wines: the city center is only a 15-minute walk from the campground and the supermarket is also a 10-minute walk away!
- Speaking of wines, dare to push the door of the cellars of our wine growers who will gladly offer you a tasting of their best vintages.
...of Sport ?
- Behind the campsite, the vineyards with their generous bunches of grapes offer you multiple hiking and biking trails. Two tennis courts as well as the municipal sports grounds (soccer field, volleyball, basketball, stadium) are at your disposal and are directly accessible from the campsite. Take advantage of the 2 swimming pools, one indoor and the other outdoor (for which you benefit from a preferential rate and accessible from June to August), located 5 minutes walk from the campsite.
- Theunusual Alsace awaits you along the water: the canals of the Grand Ried reveal their secrets on board peaceful canoes that you can reserve at the campsite reception.
- The Vosges mountains are in front of your eyes: discover other horizons by conquering their climbing sites.
- Let yourself be fascinated by the charm of the colorful and flowery streets of the historic city of Ribeauvillé either by small tourist train, in the company of our passionate guides or on your own initiative.
- Take a trip to the three castles that have watched over the town for centuries and offer breathtaking views over the vineyards and its picturesque villages, over the Rhine plain and up to the peaks of the Black Forest.
- Because of its location in the center of Alsace, our campground is an ideal point to travel from the north to the south of the region: the Wine Route and its charming cities, the majestic castle of Haut Koenigsbourg on its rocky spur, Colmar, city of art and its famous Unterlinden museum, the Alsace Ecomuseum, a real panorama on the habits and customs of the region or the small villages with a mountainous character of the Vosges...